wtb: euro smilies-complete set

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wtb: euro smilies-complete set

like the title says, looking for a complete set of euro smiley ellipsoids.

let me know what you have, thanks.

you looking for a cheaper set or something really clean? i was in an accident and am getting a replacement euro smiley as soon as the dealer stop screwing around and receives it from Germany. I'll be looking for top dollar though since one side will have lots of new parts and the other side is in decent shape and will come with everything to install them. bulbs, city light bulbs, plug and play wiring etc.

-only reason i plan to sell them is because i love my us ellips + hid
    Last edited by davem; 02-05-2012, 03:06 AM.

Comment

have a set for 199 US$ shipped. they dont have the smiley face but they are real euro elips.
      *** For sale: euro stuff, BBS steering wheels, smoked tail lights, bunch of rare wheels (5x120 and 4x100) ***

[/color]

Comment

@davem , top dollar eh? how much we talkin? i notice you are also in vancouver, this is good, this is good.

the cleaner the set the better.

im currently waiting on a reply from a guy who offered me pretty much exactly what i wanted. if the deal doesnt go through i will def. consider your guys deals.

thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by bo-vice View Post
          @davem , top dollar eh? how much we talkin? i notice you are also in vancouver, this is good, this is good.

the cleaner the set the better.

im currently waiting on a reply from a guy who offered me pretty much exactly what i wanted. if the deal doesnt go through i will def. consider your guys deals.

thanks.
          i'd want like $275, pretty much the most i could hope to get for used e30 lights, i just found out that the body shop received them too

edit: i already have a buyer lined up as of this morning lol, friend of a friend
          Last edited by davem; 02-05-2012, 01:19 PM.

Comment

dang..ok well if he doesnt want them im in your city. let me know.

Comment

Working...
            X