WTB: Shift knob

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB: Shift knob

I'm looking for a new shift knob to replace my current one. I'm looking for a few kinds, either a leather/titanium OEM knob, like the ones in the M3, with either the ///M and the shift pattern, or just the shift pattern, I'd also probably go for one of the plain leather OEM ones.

Another one I'd like to find is a UUC RobKnob, or something similar to it. I know not many people have these, and fewer are willing to let them go, but I thought it was worth a shot.

Any other ones you guys might have for sale, post a pic.

- Josh

how much are you looking to pay.... i happen to have both

http://www.westwerksauto.com

Comment

I've seen the UUC ones being sold on other boards.
      I bought one of the titanium M3 ones to someone as a gift. It's *really* nicely made and feels just right. Highly recommended.
      Visit the 3 series heritage site (work in progress):
      http://www.creativesmurf.com

Comment

Originally posted by e30evolution
        PM me with how much you'd like to get for either one. I'm not sure what they're worth, and I hate making offers, I'm always afraid I'll offer way too high, or way too low. Also, do you have pics?

Comment

Originally posted by e30evolution
          if eurospeed88 doesn't want the ///M shift knob I may be interested. PM your price shipped. Thanks

Mike Fritz

Comment

Originally posted by The Fast One!
            if eurospeed88 doesn't want the ///M shift knob I may be interested. PM your price shipped. Thanks
            That's the one I want first and foremost, so if I decide to pass it up, I'll let you know. :D

Comment

Originally posted by Eurospeed88
              That's the one I want first and foremost, so if I decide to pass it up, I'll let you know. :D

that's fine. i love that shifter but I'm not really looking for a shifter. if I come across it later I'll just get it then. just tell me if you do pass it up;)

Mike Fritz

Comment

*BUMP*

E30 Evolution said he has both of the ones I want, but for some reason won't respond to PM's or back in this thread, so I'm still looking.

Comment

I've got an eight ball with a hole in the bottom thats threaded. $75 shipped to your door.

PM me or email if interested.

Comment

Originally posted by marakka
                    I've got an eight ball with a hole in the bottom thats threaded. $75 shipped to your door.

PM me or email if interested.
                    Awesome! Probably wouldn't go with the rest of my interior, though. :D

Please, if any of you guys have shift knobs you are looking to sell, post them up here. I can't stand mine anymore.
                    Last edited by Jand3rson; 10-22-2005, 01:05 PM.

Comment

In all seriousness I can get you mtech I or mtech II shift knobs early next week. I've got no clue what they would sell for but I imagine it can't be much. I'll let you know when I talk to my parts guy again. They are just plain black leather with the ///m emblem like the ones above or without the gear locations.... just ///m.

Comment

If you could get me a pic of the plain leather one with the ///M and the shift pattern, that would be awesome. Thanks.

Comment

I'll do that this week and get back to you.

Comment

Originally posted by marakka
                            In all seriousness I can get you mtech I or mtech II shift knobs early next week. I've got no clue what they would sell for but I imagine it can't be much. I'll let you know when I talk to my parts guy again. They are just plain black leather with the ///m emblem like the ones above or without the gear locations.... just ///m.
                            If you could get more than one I would be interested too. Josh is 1st priority, this is his thread.
                            sigpic

Comment

I remember seeing 2 in his "junk" box. I'll ask him about them tomorrow.... he's comin over to check out some parts I've got.

Its a great day when your junk box includes mtech parts ain't it? ;)

Comment

Working...
                              X