Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB: 325is Under $1500

Hey,
    Looking for a new beater 325is for under $1500. Anyone got a line on something currently or soon to be on the market? Thanks.
    -Mike

Where?

Comment

My car is not for you if you only want to spend 1500, besides its already being picked up this weekend
      Back to my roots

Comment

Dude where is my BBS wheels??

www.stancefactory.com

Comment

I sent them to you months ago and they were confirmed delivered.
          Last edited by MPD47; 10-24-2005, 02:09 PM.
          -Mike

Comment

Originally posted by MPD47
            I sent them to you months ago and they were confirmed delivered.
            pm me the tracking #. how come u never return none of my phone calls?

www.stancefactory.com

Comment

Return your phone calls? You called me once, a couple months ago at 2 in the fucking morning. Have some deceny, not to mention you've made money off the car, tried to order me around how to ship the wheels (which I sent to you USPS) oh yeah, and the fact that I ended up in Customs INTEROGATION because you felt like lieing to the customs official Riiiiight, you're a straight up guy!
              -Mike

Comment

Originally posted by MPD47
                Return your phone calls? You called me once, a couple months ago at 2 in the fucking morning. Have some deceny, not to mention you've made money off the car, tried to order me around how to ship the wheels (which I sent to you USPS) oh yeah, and the fact that I ended up in Customs INTEROGATION because you felt like lieing to the customs official Riiiiight, you're a straight up guy!
                Forget about customs, or wat happen there. if u really sent the wheels where is the trackin #. or post sort of proof of u shipping the wheels. the deal was for the car to come with a set of bottlecaps and basketweaves. CUSTOMS INTEROGATE's ANYBODY THAT IMPORT A CAR INTO CANADA. and i didnt make jack shit of ur car, i bought it to restore it. its still sitting in my garrage. ANYways FORGET ABOUT ALL THIS BS. WHERE IS THE TRACKING # IF U said it was delivered, how could u know that without u even not havin a trackin #. AND I NEVER CALLED U EARLY IN THE MORNING. SInce I DONT USE MY PHONE UnTILL is AFTER 6 when it becomes free plus its long distance for me every time. And u coulnt have a deceny of calling to let me know that the wheels was shipped?
                the fact is jst post the trackin # or a post a picture of the receipt. i dont know wat set u off in that mood. see how fast u got into that mood, that convices me of u not sendin the wheels. I anyways i respect all wat u and ur dad did for me, if the wheels was shipped jst post a copy of the receipt and ill help trackin it down cause i dont have nothing to trace for the wheels.

www.stancefactory.com

Comment

this is getting good

Comment

Originally posted by ZiMMie
                    Forget about customs, or wat happen there. if u really sent the wheels where is the trackin #. or post sort of proof of u shipping the wheels. the deal was for the car to come with a set of bottlecaps and basketweaves. CUSTOMS INTEROGATE's ANYBODY THAT IMPORT A CAR INTO CANADA. and i didnt make jack shit of ur car, i bought it to restore it. its still sitting in my garrage. ANYways FORGET ABOUT ALL THIS BS. WHERE IS THE TRACKING # IF U said it was delivered, how could u know that without u even not havin a trackin #. AND I NEVER CALLED U EARLY IN THE MORNING. SInce I DONT USE MY PHONE UnTILL is AFTER 6 when it becomes free plus its long distance for me every time. And u coulnt have a deceny of calling to let me know that the wheels was shipped?
                    the fact is jst post the trackin # or a post a picture of the receipt. i dont know wat set u off in that mood. see how fast u got into that mood, that convices me of u not sendin the wheels. I anyways i respect all wat u and ur dad did for me, if the wheels was shipped jst post a copy of the receipt and ill help trackin it down cause i dont have nothing to trace for the wheels.
                    Damn dude. Think before you post:
                    Attached Files
                    Jason,

1988 E30 M3, 1999 Ducati 996, 1971 International Scout II

Comment

Originally posted by Bread
                      Damn dude. Think before you post:

haha, no shit. I would have to concentrate to type that poorly.
                      Originally posted by Gruelius
                      and i do not know what bugg brakes are.

Comment

"Modern cars may be able to outgun it, but few can match its character, its motorsport spirit, and the way it plasters a huge grin on your face at any speed." - Patrick George

1988 M3 - Track Rat
                        1989 325iC M50 Vert
                        1989 325i Coupe
                        1991 318is
                        1995 318ti Club Sport
                        2006 330i e90
                        2008 Tundra Crewmax

Comment

Originally posted by brodee
                          Haha!
                          Estoril E36 M3/4/5 | Toledo E53 X5 3.0 | LeMans E90 335D M-Sport

Comment

Originally posted by brodee
                            good one

Comment

how long are you willing to wait ?

i have an 87 325is , its a beater alright .

Comment

Working...
                              X