WTB: misc. exterior pieces

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB: misc. exterior pieces

I would like to buy some exterior pieces for my 91 318i (4 dr). Preferably red.
    Front bumper, fog lights, trim that goes on the right fender and door, and a rear lip. Thanks.

EDIT: found out all this is Mtech II, well the body panels at least.
    Last edited by SlowE30; 11-04-2005, 06:58 PM.
    If your car isnt breaking, you're not driving it hard enough..

as Carrol Shelby once said "A good driver never experiences turbo lag."

I've got fog lights. One of the lenses has a crack on it. They do come with the mounting bracket. 150 shipped?

Comment

Sorry, thats a little bit out of my price range.

Comment

How much are you looking to spend?

Comment

pm sent

Comment

replied

Comment

one big plastic piece from the side skirt to the indention, on the fender and the door
              Attached Files
              Last edited by SlowE30; 11-04-2005, 07:46 AM.

Comment

I can get the trim for you but it won't be in red, sorry. Chrome or black...you can paint them?

Comment

can you get a pic of them?

Comment

Honestly..... no. They are still on cars down at the junkyard. They are what you need but in black or chrome..... your choice. Sorry bout the no pics thing..... but its honestly more of a pain than its worth.

Comment

not to be a pain, but are you sure its the same thing. its not a little strip but a big piece of plastic, to get to the one on the door you have to take the door panel off and knock it out.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowE30
                        not to be a pain, but are you sure its the same thing. its not a little strip but a big piece of plastic, to get to the one on the door you have to take the door panel off and knock it out.
                        I'm sure Marakka knows what part you want. There is only one part it could be. It came either all black, or black with a chrome stripe. Whoever had your car last painted them red.

Comment

You don't have to knock it out from the inside. Its held in by pops through the door. A carefully placed screwdriver or panel popper will get them right off without a problem. I just replaced my fender ones that had bmw motorsport emblems on them. Like he said above... someone painted them red and thats why I won't be able to get red for you.

Max

Comment

oh ok then, well pm me a price with how much. Thanks Oh and in black

Comment

No....it looks like he has a 4 door mtech II kit on there. He's missing the door panels on it. YOu can see the sideskirt on there and make out the rear door panel. What he needs is the door panel....not the trim

Comment

Working...
                              X