No announcement yet.

Wanted! E30 parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=in_si1ence]Im paying for USED stuff.. ill just goto a pick a part place and pay for USED parts.[QUOTE]

Let the kid go to pick a part and try to find all this stuff in good shape! And then spend the time to get the crap off the junker car in the sun! I guess time, gas, and labor to get the stuff off the car means nothing... and most of the time, the stuff he wants is not there or is just broken junk! I think I have found 1 pair of decent fogs out of Pick a Part in the last 2 years! Let him find out for himself. Its not worth you guys getting hot over someone who doesnt know. And that auction he is talking about, most of the bidding happens in the last hour. The part is at $51 and there is a day to go. He might get it for 55 or 60 , or might go to 100+ depending on how many people are watching it, so dont tell me you can get one for $50.00.... Everyone on this forum is presenting fair prices for their products. At least the low ballers admit to trying to screws us when they do it... :curse:

Transaction feedback:http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...ight=karzrtoyz

Comment

Originally posted by in_si1ence
      im confused.. are you send ing the shiot out or ur screwing me? im soo confused..
      HAHAHAH!!!!

Comment

Nah.... he paid fair prices for the stuff he got from me.... fogs, brake ducts and euro grills. I just pushed his buttons to see his feathers get riled up...

Smoking crack + Army life = Prison sentence.

Comment

Originally posted by marakka
          Nah.... he paid fair prices for the stuff he got from me.... fogs, brake ducts and euro grills. I just pushed his buttons to see his feathers get riled up....

HEHE........

Transaction feedback:http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...ight=karzrtoyz

Comment

Damn Them Army Folk

Damn you army folk.. haha
            1990 BMW 325i
            1998 Ford Explorer Sport
            2003 Mercedes Benz C240

Comment

Working...
            X