M20b25 14# injectors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

M20b25 14# injectors

anyone have any stock e30 325i injectors in good condition...gonna revert back to stock because I cant seem to keep the car from runnin rich....I have the 19# injectors with the correct Mark D chip but its still too rich
    may you rest in peace, or pieces, whichever comes first

Have you checked the voltage at your o2 sensor? Checked fuel pressure at the feed side of the rail? Id check the bottom of the intake bellows and valve cover breather hose for cracks/unmetered air that could affect the reading of the o2 sensor.

You also may have a leaky injector, does the car "diesel" when you shut it off for a couple of seconds or immediately go dead?

Comment

nah, everythings new...did a motor swap and refreshed most everything to make sure it was good....the stock injectors were clogged up and I upgraded with brand new mustang 19#...o2 sensor is new
      may you rest in peace, or pieces, whichever comes first

Comment

well i have a set of factory injectors, off a car that went m50 if you want them for shipping in a flat rate box. Id probably replace the pintle caps since they usually break but havent look at them. Good injectors however.

Comment

Working...
        X