WTB: Plastic Bumpers or Mtech II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB: Plastic Bumpers or Mtech II

Since my car is now mutilated (http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=60244) I figured it's time to upgrade to either plastic bumpers or, what I really want, an Mtech II.

Anyone have a set of plastic bumpers and front spoiler/lip thingermabobber for sale? That or an mtech II kit (or know where i can get one).

My car is an '88 325iC, should that information be necessary. Payment would have to be PayPal, since my dad is picking up the tab on this but he said card only sooo..
    1988 325iC - "Betty" - Daily Driver/Project Car.
    1993 318i - "The Golden Dream" - Dad's Car.
    1995 318ti - "Hellrot" - R.I.P.

I have 2 mtech II kits for sale

aim marakka2
    yahoo marakka78

talk to me there.

Comment

i have the full plastic bumper swap for sale. has F+R bumpers, F valence, fog lights, bumper shocks, side mounts, and an "i" lip. $350. i have no idea what shipping would be to panama though...
      IG: @Baye30

FRONT VALENCE IS ZENDER!!! STOP FILLING MY PM BOX PPL!!!

Comment

Originally posted by golde30
        i have the full plastic bumper swap for sale. has F+R bumpers, F valence, fog lights, bumper shocks, side mounts, and an "i" lip. $350. i have no idea what shipping would be to panama though...
        Let me follow up on some mtech leads, and I'll let you know. The deal sounds good, so believe me if I can't score an mtech I'll let you know asap.

As for the shipping, from the US you could prob just ship to one of the many freight forwarders we use down here. That way you only have to worry about the local shipment. Let me see and I'll let you know.
        1988 325iC - "Betty" - Daily Driver/Project Car.
        1993 318i - "The Golden Dream" - Dad's Car.
        1995 318ti - "Hellrot" - R.I.P.

Comment

Originally posted by PanamaE30
          Let me follow up on some mtech leads, and I'll let you know. The deal sounds good, so believe me if I can't score an mtech I'll let you know asap.

As for the shipping, from the US you could prob just ship to one of the many freight forwarders we use down here. That way you only have to worry about the local shipment. Let me see and I'll let you know.
          sounds good.
          IG: @Baye30

FRONT VALENCE IS ZENDER!!! STOP FILLING MY PM BOX PPL!!!

Comment

Working...
          X