WTB Remote Starter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB Remote Starter

No off the wall bullshit thats sold at Kmart with instructional videos. I'm well versed in how to install convenience systems so I know all about most older brands. Prefer DEI if anyone has one. Not opposed to a remote start/alarm combo. It is 530am and I've left my PT pants at the motorpool. I just walked out to my car in -6 degree C weather and its frozen over. I could have started the damn thing a while ago, but now I'm gonna be late cause the car is frozen over and I refuse to sit there in shorts waiting for it to dethaw. So.... to rememdy this... someone sell me a remote start please!

Yes I know its illegal to idle your car in Germany..... they can suck on the twins.

Originally posted by marakka
    No off the wall bullshit thats sold at Kmart with instructional videos. I'm well versed in how to install convenience systems so I know all about most older brands. Prefer DEI if anyone has one. Not opposed to a remote start/alarm combo. It is 530am and I've left my PT pants at the motorpool. I just walked out to my car in -6 degree C weather and its frozen over. I could have started the damn thing a while ago, but now I'm gonna be late cause the car is frozen over and I refuse to sit there in shorts waiting for it to dethaw. So.... to rememdy this... someone sell me a remote start please!

Yes I know its illegal to idle your car in Germany..... they can suck on the twins.
    nice post. are u looking for a new one? i have a frend who sells those kinda things, i will see if i can get some prices from him, maybe like clifford, and viper...
    IG: @Baye30

FRONT VALENCE IS ZENDER!!! STOP FILLING MY PM BOX PPL!!!

Comment

Clifford and Viper = DEI. All one in the same. I'm not looking for anything special, just the run of the mill product. I used to sell a lot of these things and know that dealer cost on the entry level DEI unit is around 40 bux. Obviously someone needs to make some money there so I'm willing to pay a little more... Just let me know what you can come up with.

Comment

Working...
      X