WTB: Eta head

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB: Eta head

I sold my eta head on ebay. I had it packaged up right, but the guy figured it might be cheaper to send the intake manifold in the same bin. So i had to remove a lot of packing material

the head was damaged in shipping. Not sure if it was just the cam. in which case I will just be looking for a cam. But otherwise, I need an eta head.

I don't want to screw this guy, it took me forever to get it sent out (because its a difficult item to ship, and school has been crazy for me lately). and I'm worried about bad feedback, I have 100% right now and would like to maintain it.

let me know. and if location matters, he's in colorado
    Originally posted by blunt
    can you get me a deal on cases of their (fiji) bottled water? i wash my 02 in that shit

I have a bare stripped down casting
    85 325e 2.7 ITB'd stroker

Comment

I haven't had time to do my 325IS engine rebuild/swap otherwise I'd have a whole ETA engine for sale. Hell, if someone (with engine experience, which I do not have) who lived a couple hours away, like say Buffalo, wanted to help me do the swap I just might be inclined to give them the ETA engine....:D

But it appears time is in limited supply and a swap is at least a week-end project. Hope your search is successful.

Jager + Red Bull = Enhanced ladying abilities

Comment

sorry, I'm pretty low on time myself. I have exams the next 2 weeks, then I have to do the swap on my touring, then im going to mexico, then I'd like to get started on my 240z
        lol

anyone got a cyl head cheap for me?
        can you get me a deal on cases of their (fiji) bottled water? i wash my 02 in that shit

Comment

ive got a totally rebuilt eta head.....seals, guides, valve grind.....with about 15k on it. its not off the block yet. jason

Comment

Where in colorado does he live? I have a spare eta head with cams, manifolds etc. I also know a where there are a few other heads here in Colorado. Sending you a PM now.

Originally posted by DaveCN
            Welcome.

Your car is a piece of shit.

Most of them here are, too.

Comment

grapedrinks head ended up getting tossed out a couple weeks back

anyone else?

Comment

ttt

Comment

Originally posted by ColdAccord
                  ttt
                  What do you need? Bare head, full head?

I just got the motor out of one of my parts cars, I can send it to him. PM me, we can settle up ;)

Comment

i've got a 85e head.. pulled from running 1985e 325 w/182k on it
                    ran good
                    '92 Golf VR6
                    '91 325i
                    '95 cabrio
                    '94 jetta vr6

Comment

I have an 87 head out of my 325es with 200,000 miles. I'll let it go for real cheap or possible trade and money for 325i head and intake.

Comment

Working...
                      X