WTB e30 for $1000

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB e30 for $1000

hey guys im new to this forum but not to e30's or any euro out there. I had a 1985 325e that i really like but it had too many problems and the wrong motor. My brother now has that car and we are currently taking it apart and adding an e46 m3 engine and smg trans!!! I now currently have a vr6 gti and would like to get an e30 as a daily and a turbo project car. The things i would like on the car are: I dont really care about mileage because i could simply rebuild the motor, I need a 5 speed running car with plastic bumpers and not too haggard interior, oh and i can drive to get it from where ever but it must be on the east coast prefereably around va nc nj md ect. thats about it and thanks fellas someone hook up a local e30 fanatic

pics for clicks
    Attached Files

Comment

sexy ass vdub man. good luck wit your search.

Comment

Originally posted by bad-e30
        I had a 1985 325e,currently taking it apart and adding an e46 m3 engine and smg trans!!!
        You've got a 15k drivetrain laying around to toss in a shitball example of a e30, but you've only got $1000 towards another e30?

Good luck with that swap.

E30 ABS Pump Refurbishment Service
        https://mtechniqueauto.com/

Comment

about a car....

e-mail at nissans132002@msn.com, or 252-367-6045 after friday at 6pm. 84 318i manual trans...decent interior decent exterior, looking to get 750 firm lots of new parts

Comment

Originally posted by Jordan
            You've got a 15k drivetrain laying around to toss in a shitball example of a e30, but you've only got $1000 towards another e30?

Good luck with that swap.
            Lol ive been warned about you jordan and your sarcasm shows me this. I dont need to be defensive but, it wasnt a shit ball just a e motored car. It was really nice car and only had engine problems. It had mint sport recaro's no rust or leaks. Yeah and i said it was MY BROTHERS CAR and he used his money to get the motor and it wasnt 15k moron i got a deal on it and was considerably less.

Comment

Originally posted by bad-e30
              Lol ive been warned about you jordan and your sarcasm shows me this. I dont need to be defensive but, it wasnt a shit ball just a e motored car. It was really nice car and only had engine problems. It had mint sport recaro's no rust or leaks. Yeah and i said it was MY BROTHERS CAR and he used his money to get the motor and it wasnt 15k moron i got a deal on it and was considerably less.
              So because your car had "mint" "recaros" (they aren't recaros) and no rust or leaks it is nicer? Forgive me for not understanding that reasoning.

E30 ABS Pump Refurbishment Service
              https://mtechniqueauto.com/

Comment

no im just saying it wasnt a shit ball. Oh it will work and dont worry ill post up some videos.

Comment

$1k e30s are shit boxes - you know that - right?
                  Current Cars
                  2014 M235i
                  2009 R56 Cooper S
                  1998 M3
                  1997 M3

Comment

daily driver for the winter then im going to turbo it in the spring

Comment

Jordan your an ass. If you dont any information to contribute in this thread besides negative comments then dont say anything.

Post some pictures on the e46 m3 swap into the e30. Thanks

Comment

EDIT: Scratch that, better plans.
                        Last edited by e30Matt; 12-07-2005, 11:11 PM.

"See, we're adding a little something to this month's sales contest. As you all know, first prize is a Cadillac Eldorado. Anyone wanna see second prize? Second prize is a set of steak knives. Third prize is you're fired."

Comment

Naw - I'm with Jordo on this one - It's struck me as odd too.

You're smart enough to make a e46 motor (with all the electrontics) fit into a e30 - but you don't know how to search the internet for a $1000 car?

Something doesn't fit....

Good luck - PS this should:
                          help...http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=39147
                          Originally posted by Matt-B
                          hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

Sounds like a fun swap. Don't listen to the nay-sayers (about the swap) it'll be a fun project.

Do listen to the nay-sayers about the car though. a $1k car will suck balls most likely. I'd get it as strictly a project car, not a dd/project car. Drive your dub.

-Addis

Doing something M50 related? -> http://www.addissimo.com
                            On Myspace? ->http://groups.myspace.com/r3vlimited
                            BF2142 SN = BillyGoose

Comment

GL finding a plastic bumpered car for 1k that's in decent condition.

Comment

Working...
                              X