WTB H&R sport or race springs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB H&R sport or race springs

Just as it says i am looking for a set of H&R sport or race springs,Looking for SOCAL local pick up, If you are from outta state let me know also. Text me at 909-532-9173 terry. Let me know what you have, Thank you in advance.
    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

I have a set that came off a 91 318is. Not used for long. Buddy bought car and I helped him put it back to stock. I don't believe they were on the car for a year. $120.00 plus shipping. There in N.C. but can ship.

Comment

I have bavarian autosport springs set if you are interested terry.
      » PARTS FOR SALE
      » TRANSACTION FEEDBACK

Comment

Bump
        Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

i have a set of H&R race springs and rear billy sports. springs are used and konis are new in box

Comment

Originally posted by ACS Cabrio View Post
            i have a set of H&R race springs and rear billy sports. springs are used and konis are new in box
            Are the rear shocks bilstein or koni?lol thanks how much?

Comment

Pick up the race springs and if you want sports swap you with my new ones.

Comment

Originally posted by QUKBMER View Post
                Are the rear shocks bilstein or koni?lol thanks how much?
                lol whoops. theyre bilstein sports. specE30 setup. might let the fronts go as well

Comment

Didn't you just buy those springs from some dude in Baltimore?

Comment

lol whoops. theyre bilstein sports. specE30 setup. might let the fronts go as well
                    $$$$$$?

Comment

Originally posted by iamcreepingdeath View Post
                      Didn't you just buy those springs from some dude in Baltimore?
                      i have 4 sets of them

Comment

I have billy sports and h&r race pm me if interested

Comment

Bought a new set of IE3 race springs, Thanks though for all the offers.

Comment

Working...
                          X