WTT: My rear seat delete panels for your rear seat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTT: My rear seat delete panels for your rear seat

The rear seat delete was really cool, until I decided I'd like to get my girls in the E30 from time to time, and I can't really do that without a rear seat.

So I'm putting my delete panels up as a trade for someone that wants to ditch their rear seat. I would really prefer a black rear, doesn't matter if it's leather or vinyl, or even cloth (even dark grey would probably be fine), it just can't be all torn up. I might be able to live with a small rip here or there, but it's got to be decent looking overall. The one exception to that is if it's an M3 rear, to offset what they're generally worth, I don't really care how damaged the material is, because it's going to be recovered, anyway.

My delete panels are 1/8" masonite coered with dark grey sub carpeting. They're a perfect snug fit in the rear of the E30, no hardware required. I was planning to permanently mount them, which you still could, too.

So if you've got a rear that you'd to trade for some BECAUSE RACECAR delete panels, hit me up!

i have a rear black vinyl an a houndstooth as well lmk if you still need

Comment

Nice panels. I have a black leather rear setup but shipping would be at least $50. I'm sure you'd rather exchange locally.

Out of curiosity, have to noticed if your panels effectively deaden sound or are they purely cosmetic?

Comment

I have a near mint black leather rear, no rips or tares, PM if you still looking.

2012 MCSCC/NSSCC CP class champ
        HSAX Instructor

Comment

Mine doesn't have tears but as mentioned, the tare would determine the viability of shipping.

Comment

I have a bottom portion in excellent condition. It's black leather and since your only in Oregon shipping wouldn't be too bad.

Originally posted by blunttech
            Dude this is r3v. 20 bucks gets you a used timing belt or a low mileage head gasket

Comment

I guess I should have made this clear in the initial post...

I don't want half a seat.

As far as shipping goes, I'm fine with Greyhound or something cheap and slow. Shipping of these panels isn't going to be necessarily cheap, either. If I get a deal worked out with someone, I don't mind setting up some kind of arrangement where we would pay equal shipping.

Comment

PM'd

2012 MCSCC/NSSCC CP class champ
                HSAX Instructor

Comment

Looks like we've got a pretty good deal worked out, going to tentatively say I've got what I need.

Comment

Sick
                    Singer Vehicle Design.
                    Quan@singervehicledesign.com

Comment

Hehe cool seat deletes, remind me of mine, exept yours are cleaner bc I was rushed to actually make it to picnic...cough cough
                      IG: @Baye30

FRONT VALENCE IS ZENDER!!! STOP FILLING MY PM BOX PPL!!!

Comment

Originally posted by golde30 View Post
                        Hehe cool seat deletes, remind me of mine, exept yours are cleaner bc I was rushed to actually make it to picnic...cough cough
                        *like*

Closing SOON!
                        "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

Working...
                        X