WTB: M30 manifold brace and/or injector

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB: M30 manifold brace and/or injector

I am looking for the brace that supports the M30 intake manifold. It mounts on the bottom and connects to the block. Also looking for an injector still.

Originally posted by azzkikr
    I am looking for the brace that supports the M30 intake manifold. It mounts on the bottom and connects to the block. Also looking for an injector still.
    Have you checked the local junkyards? the M30 is very popular in the junkyards bc they were on the 5,6, and 7 series... Give it a try if you haven't already
    Recent Rebranding!!
    Visit Garageaholic for all of your E30 Swap Needs!
    E30 SM62/S62
    E30 M60 V8
    E30 M30 Big 6!

Check out this E36 N54 Swap Build
    Instagram.com/garageaholic
    Youtube.com/garageaholic

Comment

I checked the local yards here but everyone keeps refering me to some place in Wisconsin 5 hours away. It took me about 5 months just to find a motor/trans/drivline that was close to me, less than 1 hour drive. If I have to have it shipped I might as well get it from someone here, right? If any one knows of any good yards in the minneapolis area that have a few bimmers please let me know. I find part of one here and part of one there but nothing that I every really need. I really just need to get in good with a yard and have them look for stuff for me.

Comment

Working...
      X