Upper rear spring perch.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Upper rear spring perch.....

Looking for anyone who has access to a donor car since I won't here in my city right now. I'm looking to have the upper rear spring perch cut out, I need the knob that accepts the spring pad.

The thread with my problem can be found here.

I would be willing to pay for the part and the time it takes for someone to cut it out plus shipping.

Thank you for the consideration.

Originally posted by cutchemist42 View Post
    Looking for anyone who has access to a donor car since I won't here in my city right now. I'm looking to have the upper rear spring perch cut out, I need the knob that accepts the spring pad.

The thread with my problem can be found here.

I would be willing to pay for the part and the time it takes for someone to cut it out plus shipping.

Thank you for the consideration.
    I have a donor 89 325i that i can cut that out from. Just send me a picture of what you need cut and ill get it done asap. Maybe snap a picture and draw a line of what needs to be cut and we can make a deal. Also send me a price shipped of what your looking to pay.

Comment

Originally posted by That_E30 View Post
      I have a donor 89 325i that i can cut that out from. Just send me a picture of what you need cut and ill get it done asap. Maybe snap a picture and draw a line of what needs to be cut and we can make a deal. Also send me a price shipped of what your looking to pay.

Hey, sorry for late reply, I've been away from the site for awhile. Here's some pics of the area.

Not sure if that helps....

Comment

Bump!

Comment

Did you ever repair this? My drivers side needs some similar work. Wondering how yours turned out.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk 2

Comment

i have if u need

Comment

What do you have?

Comment

Never did get it, another bump?

Comment

I have 1986 325e I am parting out.
                  PM me if you still need upper spring perches cut out and how much are you willing to pay. Thanks
                  "i love vee tek, its a wonderful sound when you driving right by it"

If you bought anything from me, please leave a feedback here: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...ghlight=drulle

Comment

Hey do you still have the spring perches available?

Comment

Bump, still looking.

Comment

Bump again.

Comment

Bump

Comment

Working...
                          X