WTB: Yellow lamin-x for fogs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB: Yellow lamin-x for fogs

I want to buy enough yellow lamin-x to cover my fog lights (4x8 is enough for one fog). They are late model fogs. Save all the bullshit about them only being 20.00 dollars, I would like to try to find it here as its a lot easier.

luminics makes yellow bulbs which i think would provide better yellow light. The lamin-x is a really bright yellow (visually), is isn't the best for changing the color of light based on what i have seen.

Comment

Originally posted by DrMcDave
      luminics makes yellow bulbs which i think would provide better yellow light. The lamin-x is a really bright yellow (visually), is isn't the best for changing the color of light based on what i have seen.

Well Dave, Im mainly doing it for the looks aspect. Im still using the fog that I got from you way back when. It has a rusted bolt in the inside and its a replacement len's so I just want to kinda descise(sp?) it. How the hell you been man? I havent heard from you in a while. Happy new year bro.

Comment

you looking for despise? I can't spell either but i am closer than you. Doing well man bunch of fun new e30 parts on their way to my house.

Comment

Originally posted by DrMcDave
          you looking for despise? I can't spell either but i am closer than you. Doing well man bunch of fun new e30 parts on their way to my house.
          Naw... descise. Like (hide) lol

I need more schooling. Dave your a parts whore bro.

Lamin-x for me anyone?

Comment

Wow.

Disguise guys, seriously - it's a third grade word.

-Charlie
            Swing wild, brake later, don't apologize.
            '89 324d, '76 02, '98 318ti, '03 Z4, '07 MCS, '07 F800s - Bonafide BMW elitist prick.
            FYYFF

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie
              Wow.

Disguise guys, seriously - it's a third grade word.

-Charlie
              HAHA WOW
              Estoril E36 M3/4/5 | Toledo E53 X5 3.0 | LeMans E90 335D M-Sport

Comment

Originally posted by ToplessE30
                HAHA WOW

HAHA.. you post pointless shit.

Thanks Charlie. That was pretty sad.

Comment

i really thought you meant what i posted the first time lol. I am all up on my pain killers from my wisdom teeth i could care less.

Comment

Working...
                  X