Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WTB E30 Black or Gray sport seats any material - (SF, Sac, Santa Cruz, SJ, etc)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB E30 Black or Gray sport seats any material - (SF, Sac, Santa Cruz, SJ, etc)

Sorry for the long subject folks, but wanted to be clear as to what I'm after. :) But just to be sure...

I'm after a set of black or gray E30 Coupe sport seats for our '91 325ix. (Will consider other colors if you're talkinga bout a real smoking deal)

Could possibly be interested in the rear seat too, but only if it has the center arm rest that can be used with the ski pass through on the IX.

Don't care if they're cloth, vinyl/"leatherette" or leather. However at the moment I prefer cloth to anything else.

Don't care if they're heated or not. (Planning on transferring the heat elements from the old seats to the "new" ones)

Do care that the frame/seat is straight and that all the controls work. ESPECIALLY the height adjustment controls as I need all the headroom I can get.

Condition - prefer the seats not to have any large holes or anything like that. Will deal with wear spots provided the underlying mesh that holds the foam/padding hasn't been damaged.

Price. Not looking to spend a fortune, but also not trying to be a cheap bastard. Price will be largely dependant upon the condition of the seats you'd like to sell.

Locations. Grater Sacramento metro area, SF Bay Area, San Jose, Santa Cruz, Stockton, etc. I'm in the Placerville area, so anywhere between me and the locations listed will certainly be considered.

Reply to this thread or email me at 'fastgeek @ hotmail' with what you have, pictures and what you're asking.

Thanks!
    Jason

I have a pair of cloth sport seats in dark gray along with black interior door panels. Email me at quan325i@yahoo.com for pics. The seats are in Sacramento. Thanks.

QN

Comment

Email sent, thanks for such a quick reply!

Comment

I have a pair of black vynil sport seats from my 91 318is. Passenger side in great condition. Drivers in great condition.. but the back wiggles a little (but its nto noticible when you sit in it).

Comment

e30 seats

How much are you asking for the pair of vinyl seats and are you willing to ship? I am located in GA, zip 30096

Comment

Working...
          X