Looking for a Bonnet Bra

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for a Bonnet Bra

I know I can order one from BavAuto, but there's a 10-12 week wait. Anyone have a bonnet bra for an e30 they are selling? Looking for one with the emblem cut out and that only covers the hood. Let me know thanks everybody :)

Originally posted by -SUPREME- View Post
    I know I can order one from BavAuto, but there's a 10-12 week wait. Anyone have a bonnet bra for an e30 they are selling? Looking for one with the emblem cut out and that only covers the hood. Let me know thanks everybody :)
    I have one that has the roundel embossed into the bra. It's not in 100% shape (some of the stitching is gone) but I'm not going to use it anymore if you want it. Where in MA are you located?
    1988 325i Vert
    1991 318is Slicktop

Comment

I have one in perfect shape. Pm me if your interested
      drive-gear.com
      Race Car rentals
      Spec e30, ITS, KP
      Northeast/Midatlantic
      NASA MA Spec E30 Director

Comment

not to thread jack...
        but as there are 2 of you selling hood bras, if the one who hasn't sold theirs could send me some pics and a price shipped to 22923 as i am interested in getting one as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Cosmic Serpent View Post
          not to thread jack...
          but as there are 2 of you selling hood bras, if the one who hasn't sold theirs could send me some pics and a price shipped to 22923 as i am interested in getting one as well.
          Eh no worries.. Found one I'm all set :up: Thanks everyone much appreciated

Comment

Working...
          X