WTB 325i/325ic, under 150K miles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB 325i/325ic, under 150K miles

Looking to buy a clean E30 325i, cabrio or hard-top, 5-speed, with less than 175k miles. Must be in or around the Seattle/Bainbridge Island area in Washington. Looking for a clean car, this one needs to last me 4-5 years or more without major repairs/rebuilds.

Send me an email at ThrottleOversteer at gmail (dot) com, and let me know if you've got one to sell.

Thanks!
    -Andrew
    Last edited by waldowin; 02-07-2006, 01:55 PM. Reason: No responses, lowering requirements

thats not a realistic price at this point being its almost spring. Cab prices go up around this time. Also most cabs were autos. For 3K your gonna find a cab that'll need another 3k investment to make it descent looking.
    Renting my rear wheel bearing tool kit. SIR
    http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c5...ps6debf0b0.jpg

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

i have a 91 coupe 325i Coupe with a 5 speed diamond blk/blk... it has ~123k on it.... i'm fixin it up right now.... mechanically it is really strong, except the steering rack leaks. It was an auto car, so it has the 4.10 diff (faster acceleration)... mk2 recaro seats, euro weaves with falken rt215's, clutch has less than 10k (new when manual was swapped) UUC short shifft kit, and shift knob. newer panasonic cd player with remote (plays MP3 cds)

Most of the issues are interior.... dash, glovebox, knee bolster, and the front valence is pretty banged up, and I am installing the 13 button OBC. I am working on fixing all of that stuff, so if you arent in a great hurry this could be a perfect car for you. I think i will be wanting more than 3k for it though.

http://www.westwerksauto.com

Comment

Originally posted by e30evolution
        i have a 91 coupe 325i Coupe with a 5 speed diamond blk/blk...Most of the issues are interior.... dash, glovebox, knee bolster, and the front valence is pretty banged up, and I am installing the 13 button OBC. I am working on fixing all of that stuff, so if you arent in a great hurry this could be a perfect car for you.
        So does this mean you're working on fixing up the interior? Dash, glovebox, bolster and valence?
        How long do you think it will be? I currently have a working car, so waiting isn't a big deal, as long as it's a solid car.

Edit: Does this also mean you're working on fixing the leaking power steering rack?
        Has this car ever been in an accident?

Edit: PM Sent
        Last edited by waldowin; 02-03-2006, 06:18 PM.

Comment

Bump.
          Noone else is selling a 325?

Comment

Working...
          X