Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB: (NC) Tan Door Cards - coupe

Hi guys,

I am looking for tan door cards F & R for a coupe. Condition must be excellent. I am replacing a smelly interior so it must make sense for me to do.

I am in Raleigh, NC and will pay to have it delivered. Thanks for any leads.

-Martin
    Last edited by md666; 05-21-2014, 07:42 PM.
    Infamous!
    Support Local
    Brackish Snowboarding
    Shop Local
    Vertical Urge

Anyone have anything?
    Infamous!
    Support Local
    Brackish Snowboarding
    Shop Local
    Vertical Urge

Comment

Looking for this still. Rear seat needs to have the ski pass through.

Thanks
      Infamous!
      Support Local
      Brackish Snowboarding
      Shop Local
      Vertical Urge

Comment

I have everything but the rear seat isnt a ski pass style. Professionally dyed carpet and speaker panel all black, door cards and quarter cards all black original, no cuts or marks, swapped the chrome strips along the bottom of the windows for m3 all black pieces in the rear, removed, sanded and sprayed the chrome strips for the front in semi gloss to match the rears. Seats are cardinal red pleather reupholstered by a local shop, bolsters welded for extra strength. Only flaw is the passenger seat folding mechanism is a little screwed up, I never attempted to fix it be because my transmission blew and I bought a vert shortly after. Car has a good dash with one little, little bubble in the pocket, headliner is mint. Lmk if this is of interest.
        Jah bless! :pimp:

Comment

Still searching for a complete interior. Must be near perfect.
          Infamous!
          Support Local
          Brackish Snowboarding
          Shop Local
          Vertical Urge

Comment

Need this ASAP!
            Infamous!
            Support Local
            Brackish Snowboarding
            Shop Local
            Vertical Urge

Comment

Originally posted by md666 View Post
              Hi guys,

I am looking for tan door cards F & R for a coupe. Condition must be excellent. I am replacing a smelly interior so it must make sense for me to do.

I am in Raleigh, NC and will pay to have it delivered. Thanks for any leads.

-Martin
              I have natur tan door cards from a low mileage coupe, all 4 of them. You would need the door pulls and map pockets however unless youre okay with black ones to use on the tan cards.

Im far away, not sure if youre looking to have them shipped from so far but I figured Id post it as an option. Ill get pics when Im home tomorrow night, but theyre in very, very nice condition as far as I remember.

Ryan
              -Ryan
              05/87 Henna M3
              04/71 Baikal 2002tii

Comment

I have a full set of tan cards with pulls and map pockets, front and rear for a coupe out of an 87. Pm me if interested!
                The difference between porcupines and BMWs is that porcupines have the pricks on the outside!

Comment

Working...
                X