S52 engine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

S52 engine

Looking for an s52b32 for swapping my e30.

Wanting the engine to be at least in good running condition. any mods would be a plus. also if you have any parts needed for the swap i might be interested in that also..

i have about 2K give or take to spend. depending on the condition, miles, and any extras that have been done to the engine.

let me know what you guys have and how much you want for it. i live near Atlanta, Georgia, but don't mind driving to pick up the engine if its not too far and the price is right.

bump

Comment

I don't think with your budget you're going to be able to get a S52 engine. Have you checked into the other items you would need to do the swap? Are you going to keep it a OBD2 or do you plan on going with a OBD1 setup?
      sigpic
      Rebuilding since 07/06/2016

Poorboyz Parts For Sale - Updated 01/20/17 - Will be updated soon - Have many parts to post

Poorboyz Feedback Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Poorboyz View Post
        I don't think with your budget you're going to be able to get a S52 engine. Have you checked into the other items you would need to do the swap? Are you going to keep it a OBD2 or do you plan on going with a OBD1 setup?
        For just the engine I think that 2k is about average.

Comment

bump

Comment

Working...
          X