wtb...325i or is

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wtb...325i or is

hey guys I'm in the market for a 325i or is for about 1,000-1,200 good mechanical condition and has to be 5-speed body can be ok but not completly trashed. or will consider a 318is in the same condition with a 5-speed. e-mail at mpower318is@yahoo.com or nissans132002@msn.com or if you are in NC you can call me at 252-367-6045

You won't find anything much better than a parts car for that price, especially since you are looking for an "i" 5 speed. I could see a decent m10 or eta 4 door auto going for that price. It will be pretty hard to find a good 325i or 318is, even an es for that much. Save up some more money, you won't reget it.
    sigpic

Comment

I agree

I bought a car in Wake Forest, NC, in the condition you describe: '87 325is, southern car, with 139K and mostly complete service records, as well as Bilstein Sports and H+R Sport Springs: $3,500--and the paint is pretty shot (although not rusty). After a several month search I never found anything less than $1,795 and it had lots of miles and a questionable history.

Sasha

Comment

My best friend just bought a 91 318is with 124k miles for $900 two weeks ago in Greensboro... needed a mufler, some vacuum hoses, and a voltage reg.... THATS IT... You're in the right area to find one... I'll be on the look out for you... You'd be surprised what some used car dealerships will do when they cant find anyone to buy a car!

Comment

My buddy just picked up an 89is w/140 on the ticker. Full maintenance records. 500.

Every day I wake up we drink a lot of coffee and watch the CNN
          Every day I wake up to a bowl of clover honey and let the locusts fly in.
          Lobsterbacks attack the town again
          Wrap all my things in aluminum
          Beams of darkness streak across the sky
          Pink rays from the ancient satellite
          Every time I look out my window same three dogs looking back at me.
          Every time I open my windows cranes fly in to terrorize me.

Comment

thanks for the help guys.....unfortunatly my car just blew up like two days ago on friday on the way to greenville. I came to the conclusion that it spun a bearing so...I might just part it out. but please do keep a look out for me and just e-mail me if there is something available I'd like to get another BMW rather than a honda or nissan.

Comment

Originally posted by e30frosh
              My buddy just picked up an 89is w/140 on the ticker. Full maintenance records. 500.
              who'd he kill?

Comment

Working...
              X