No announcement yet.

WTB: Black w/grey cloth center door cards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yes... fine job. What does a good clean set go for ?

Originally posted by vlad
    Do you know anybody else who built that many bad ass E30s?

Comment

shut the fuck up asshat

Comment

Originally posted by Joe318is
        yes... fine job. What does a good clean set go for ?
        I'll sell my rears for $40 plus ship, they're already boxed :)

Comment

There are two types, as well - one with black outers and light grey cloth inners, and black outers with "houndstooth" (checkered grey or tan) inners. You'll have to be more specific as to which you're looking for... :)

Comment

black outers with grey cloth inners , not the houndstooth ones.

As time went on, the factory developed the car each year, making it faster, more comfortable, and capable of handling at higher speeds.
            You don’t want this. You want the trickiest, most dangerous, oldest model you can find. Only then can you prove to the world that you’re a man.

Comment

Cool the ones i have are houndstooth.
              Last edited by Hick; 02-26-2006, 09:34 PM.

Originally posted by vlad
              Do you know anybody else who built that many bad ass E30s?

Comment

Originally posted by madjurgen
                black outers with grey cloth inners , not the houndstooth ones.
                Mine are grey cloth inserts :)

Comment

pics?

As time went on, the factory developed the car each year, making it faster, more comfortable, and capable of handling at higher speeds.
                  You don’t want this. You want the trickiest, most dangerous, oldest model you can find. Only then can you prove to the world that you’re a man.

Comment

I have these on my car. Best looking cards IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by madjurgen
                      pics?
                      Not yet - busy day at the compound. I have Sun and Mon off, so I can snap some for chu :)

Comment

I have a full set for sale... pics tomm. but I have the ENTIRE interior... front and rear sets, both door cards, and the rears... not really WANTING to part it but will neg. if the price is right...

Comment

Originally posted by BMWguy
                          I have a full set for sale... pics tomm. but I have the ENTIRE interior... front and rear sets, both door cards, and the rears... not really WANTING to part it but will neg. if the price is right...
                          are the seats sport? if so whats the condition? im interested in front and back.
                          IG: @Baye30

FRONT VALENCE IS ZENDER!!! STOP FILLING MY PM BOX PPL!!!

Comment

Originally posted by golde30
                            are the seats sport? if so whats the condition? im interested in front and back.
                            Yes they are sport seats... they're in ok shape... I would say a 6.5 or 7 out of 10... couple of tears in the cloth but no bolster damage and nothing major... all the mechanics work GREAT and the brackets slide smooth...

I didn't get a chance today but I'll post pics tomm...

If one of you pics up the seats and the other gets the door panels I'll seperate it... but I was looking to keep it together...

Comment

Working...
                            X