ABS delete lines for a 87 e30

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ABS delete lines for a 87 e30

I know there were some earlier E30's that didnt come with ABS. I was wanting the lines to do this, so I dont have to do them from scratch. I would love to get rid of all those lines/box and clean up the engine bay.
    Haven't you ever seen Russian Nesting Dolls? They work like that.

1987 325e / 2008 135i

order them new, they are pretty cheap as their isnt many of them lol
    Shawn @ Bimmerbuddies
    Bimmerbuddies LLC
    717-388-1256
    2971a Roundtop Rd, Middletown PA 17057
    bimmerbuddiesllc@gmail.com

Comment

Originally posted by SmokeE30 View Post
      order them new, they are pretty cheap as their isnt many of them lol
      I didnt think you could still order something like that new. Are they on realoem? Do i need to enter a different car on there to find non-abs stuff? (since most e30's had abs).

1987 325e / 2008 135i

Comment

Some people make Stainless ABS delete kits!
        Google!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
        The best one-stop shopping for German car parts and lifestyle: http://www.gutenparts.com/

Comment

Originally posted by berlow94 View Post
          Some people make Stainless ABS delete kits!
          Google!

I saw that. I was wanting something to delete all those extra lines.

1987 325e / 2008 135i

Comment

Your going to have to buy a length of hard line and the BMW style flaring tool and figure it out yourself then.

The best one-stop shopping for German car parts and lifestyle: http://www.gutenparts.com/

Comment

I've been told that it's very difficult to make good bubble flares with commercially available hand tools. I found that AutoZone sells lines in various lenghts with the proper line diameter and ends. Their P/N is PAEX-3zz where the zz is length in inches (an 12" long piece would be PAEX-312). When I deleted my ABS I bought several pieces of various short lengths, used what I needed and returned the rest. The long piece that goes to the right front wheel seemed to difficult to bend correctly and fish it through all spaces so I just reused the one in the car by coiling up the end near the master cylinder and connecting it to the T-joint (you'll need to buy one of these).

Comment

can someone help me with this? i just took my ABS box out and i am left with the lines, what should i do with them? ive read something about a master cylinder and a T unit, but its confusing, can some explain it.
                - S50 Swapped E30 1/1 Mineral White -
                @vaughnbannister on IG

Comment

Working...
                X