WTB early model ES/IS valance mounts!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB early model ES/IS valance mounts!

Just bought an early model IS/ES valance and it only have the center bracket, so i need the outer two, Thanks!

just mount it straight to the front bumper with nuts and bolts.

Comment

Working-on-mounting-brackets
      Swanny!
      SUCKERS.

Comment

how would i mount it straight to the bumper?

Comment

Jack up car, get something to prop the air dam up against the bumper, then slap some self
          Tapping screws and washers through the air dam into the bumper. I also used some double sided trim tape to help with the install and to keep things from warping at all.

Would still rather have the brackets just so they would snap and not the actual air dam.
          Swanny!
          SUCKERS.

Comment

Seriously? You guys (should) know better than that.

Chuck at Sunspot makes them. I believe he's on eBay as "the detroiter" or Levent may have some of them.
            Originally posted by kronus
            would be in depending on tip slant and tube size

Comment

Shhhhhhhhhh I can only make up for what crap my PO did. Might just be worth it to buy the mounts, draw some stuff up in autodesk inventor then put it up for everyone to use. Can be the "save the cow catcher" project....
              Swanny!
              SUCKERS.

Comment

Im a mechanical engineer with 3d printer access, so once i get the cow catcher this weekend ill take the one mount thats on it and use it to draw up in CAD then print them. Im just curious if the plastic the printer uses is strong enough

Comment

Originally posted by agent View Post
                  Seriously? You guys (should) know better than that.

Chuck at Sunspot makes them. I believe he's on eBay as "the detroiter" or Levent may have some of them.
                  Saweeeeeet
                  Swanny!
                  SUCKERS.

Comment

Working...
                  X