Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB: Ignition Coil, Reference Sensor, Coil to Dizzy Wire

Hey All,
    I'm trying to diagnose a no spark issue. I'm interested in buying the following:

Ignition Coil
    Primary Ignition Wire (coil to distributor) (busted mine when removing, please remove carefully)
    ETA Flywheel Reference Sensor.

Shipped to 60126

Thanks, Jeff

PMd

Comment

I have all of the above... $35 shipped
      "i love vee tek, its a wonderful sound when you driving right by it"

If you bought anything from me, please leave a feedback here: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...ghlight=drulle

Comment

If you have a "no firing" issue..
        Most common problem with the e30s is the connector plug under the intake. Water gets in and corrodes all the connectors. Check this first. This connector is the power to the injectors (I think its the c131 connector)
        PNP Adapter Harness Wiring for M52TU, M54, S54, M60, M62, M62TU, S62, M50, S50, M52, S52 & MORE

sigpic

Comment

One of the most common no spark issues on an eta motor is/are the triggering pins mounted in the flywheel. These are what trigger the two crank angle sensors, which are mounted in the bottom driver's side of the bellhousing. These pins fall out of the flywheel. Pull the crank angle sensors, rotate the motor slowly, and look for these. If one or both are missing, you found your problem

Comment

Working...
          X