Wtb: m42 skidplate

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Boris3
    E30 Addict
    • Apr 2007
    • 444

    #1

    Wtb: m42 skidplate

    Looking for a m42 skidplate for a 1991 318is.
    1990 325: track/racecar
    2003 330xi; project car
    2004 330i zhp: civilized car
  • honzecruze
    Member
    • Oct 2013
    • 71

    #2
    I have the gravel guard

    Comment

    • Vivek
      attention whore/retard/bitch
      • Oct 2011
      • 6167

      #3
      The first car I ever rode in was an e30

      Originally posted by Cabriolet
      Wish you the best and hope you don't remember anything after 10pm.



      1992 Mauritiusblau Vert
      2011 Alpinweiss 335is coupe

      2002 540i/6 Black/Black
      2003 GSX-R 750 (RIP)

      Comment

      • bmwm42
        R3V OG
        • Nov 2010
        • 6300

        #4
        I have a brand new red46 skid plate 150 shipped
        Originally posted by bmwm42
        PNW vulture pm me for parts
        Strategic nw e30 command

        Comment

        • Boris3
          E30 Addict
          • Apr 2007
          • 444

          #5
          Thanks. Went ahead and just ordered one from red46.
          1990 325: track/racecar
          2003 330xi; project car
          2004 330i zhp: civilized car

          Comment

          Working...