Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WTB: E30 'vert brakes, pass. side mirror, misc.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB: E30 'vert brakes, pass. side mirror, misc.

So I neglected my E30 for too long and now I'm paying for it…

I need:
    • Brake pads, rotors, lines - the whole shebang. BBK, OEM replacement, whatever works. I have horrible brake response, steering wobble, and vibration like you wouldn't believe.
    • Passenger side mirror for 'vert. Some asshat took a bat to my side mirror and took it off. All that's left is the mount and some random wires.
    • Shifter components. My shifter feels super sloppy and loose. I'd like to tighten it up. Thoughts?
    • Heater core. I mean, I live in San Diego and can always wear a jacket, but if I'm fixing things, why not?

Thanks gang.
    Proud owner: 1989 325ic

I have a heater core for you. Also could have the mirror too...what color is the car? I would suggest buying new brake stuff and the shifter probably just needs some new o rings, bushing, and some washers all new stuff as well. PM me if you still need!
    The difference between porcupines and BMWs is that porcupines have the pricks on the outside!

Comment

Concur w/ Wodcutr - go new on pads & lines. Rotors too.

I also have a good used core - $25 shipped.

GP

Comment

I have mirror and heater core... pm me if interested
        "i love vee tek, its a wonderful sound when you driving right by it"

If you bought anything from me, please leave a feedback here: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...ghlight=drulle

Comment

Got everything except the shifter components shoot me a pm if you still need.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
          X