Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for early-model Zender rear valance

Hey all,

I really like the look of the Zender rear valance for early-model US cars and I'd love to find one. I know they're fairly rare but have no idea what they're worth, but if you have one or know of one please let me know! I have a lot of parts sitting around so maybe we could do a partial trade as well.
    Last edited by ELVA164; 12-08-2013, 07:41 AM.
    Interested in vintage cars? Ever thought about racing one? Info, photos, videos, and more can be found at www.michaelsvintageracing.com!

Elva Courier build thread here!

bumpin'
    Interested in vintage cars? Ever thought about racing one? Info, photos, videos, and more can be found at www.michaelsvintageracing.com!

Comment

bump it

Comment

Still looking.

Comment

Should have one coming in next week, but it will need to be shipped from the UK.
          Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

If you have bought items from me, please leave feedback below.
          If you are a BUYER, Check My Feedback.:up:
          http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=183860

Check out my Euro Build Thread
          http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=215557

Comment

Have a racing dynamics one.
            sigpic
            New website releasing soon www.gutenparts.com Guten Parts + Service | Facebook | Twitter

Levent
            %20levent@gutenparts.com

Comment

Originally posted by ZM Blue Devil View Post
              Have a racing dynamics one.
              I'll keep that in mind Levent, but I'd like to hold out a little longer for a Zender and see if it pops up. I like the slightly thinner profile of the Zender.

Comment

Still looking!

Comment

i have a zender rear valance, not sure if its for a db or euro bumpered car...
                  it's a 3pc rear valance

Comment

Originally posted by SilberSurfer View Post
                    i have a zender rear valance, not sure if its for a db or euro bumpered car...
                    it's a 3pc rear valance
                    pics please
                    sigpic

Comment

^ What he said. :)

I thiiink it's a Euro one, but I'll see what I can find out.

Edit: It looks like the best way to tell if it's Euro-spec or not is to look for an exhaust cutout. Cutout = US, no cutout = Euro. Either way, pictures would help.
                      Last edited by ELVA164; 12-16-2013, 06:47 AM.

Comment

I've got a friend with one. What color is your car?? Looks like lachsiber from the pics. and I have plenty of paint that color.

Comment

Originally posted by e30bulldog View Post
                          I've got a friend with one. What color is your car?? Looks like lachsiber from the pics. and I have plenty of paint that color.
                          My car is cirrusblau, but my plan was to paint it black to match the iS front valance anyway. Care to PM some pictures and details?

Comment

Originally posted by ELVA164 View Post
                            My car is cirrusblau, but my plan was to paint it black to match the iS front valance anyway. Care to PM some pictures and details?

Ok I'll get my buddy to send me some pics. I also have some black paint, if you need it black.

Comment

Originally posted by e30bulldog View Post
                              Ok I'll get my buddy to send me some pics. I also have some black paint, if you need it black.
                              Looking forward to it!

Comment

Working...
                              X