WTB: Driver-side US Hella ellipsoid assembly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB: Driver-side US Hella ellipsoid assembly

I need to purchase a complete driver side US ellipsoid assmebly. This means the plastic housing, with both the complete high and low beam light buckets. Some light-medium pitting of the lenses is acceptable, but not anything to the point of being hazy, and no cracked or chipped lenses. Also, the plastic housing itself must be intact, with no cracks or broken parts. Also if someone has it, I would be willing to just buy the low beam light bucket/lense itself. My plastic housing is damaged, but I was able to repair it to do the job for the time being, so if someone has just the low beam, that would work for me as well.

I'm on a fairly tight budget, so if someone has this available that could swing me a reasonable price, I'd appreciate it. PM me if you've got one available, or you can usually contact me on AIM. Thanks.
    Last edited by Jand3rson; 03-13-2006, 06:50 PM.

josh, i need the passenger side. there's a guy parting a car in FS, wanna try and split it?
    BEERTECH

Comment

I've got a set, no cracks on tabs or lenses...some pitting, in good condition.

BTW, when you throw on Lamin-X film the 'glue' that adheres it to the lense tends to fill in some of the really small pits and seems to clear it up somewhat if you're really worried about them looking super clear. Did the same on mine, and it makes them appear newer.

Trevor Ely
      '95 M Sport 540i - '00 A4 1.8TQMS - '85 190E 2.3-16
      '88 535is - '87 325e - '89 325is - '91 318is - '90 325is - '96 328is

Comment

Sent you a PM.

Comment

*bump*

Comment

Originally posted by bmwm3n528
            I've got a set, no cracks on tabs or lenses...some pitting, in good condition.

BTW, when you throw on Lamin-X film the 'glue' that adheres it to the lense tends to fill in some of the really small pits and seems to clear it up somewhat if you're really worried about them looking super clear. Did the same on mine, and it makes them appear newer.

Speaks the truth. I did this to my e34 ellipsoids and made them look brand new. Too bad the light output still sucked.

Comment

found, thanks Erik
              BEERTECH

Comment

what?

Josh. what

Comment

Originally posted by Rob
                  found, thanks Erik
                  No problem Rob. You should see them soon.

-Erik

Comment

Still looking for this...

Comment

i have a bucket, adjusting screws, low ellip, etc etc. only part that is missing is the little plastic "socket" that the adjusting screw goes into and that can be bought easily, i just didn't think to.

Comment

Working...
                      X