WTB: '89+ 325IS with 5spd (feeler)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB: '89+ 325IS with 5spd (feeler)

My girlfriend just totaled her '03 Honda Civic and I want to get her an E30. She's a little hesitant (she wants an E36), but i'm pretty sure I can convince her to get an E30. What I desire is in the title of the thread. The car should be in good running condition and be somewhat local to me (Southern California). I can deal with a few mechanical issues to fix, but I would prefer the car to have good paint/body. I may deviate somewhat from my desired model.... but it MUST have a 5spd, and it MUST have plastic bumpers. I would also HIGHLY prefer something with an M20 engine (no hate on 318s, but I've never worked on a 318 before).

I think the budget is around $5K. I don't shop around for E30s too much, so let me know if my price is too unrealistic.
    Michael Spiegle

'01 Ford Escape / Daily Driver
    '99 M3 / Track Car
    '87 325is bronzit / wtf car
    '06 Daytona Triumph 675 / Daily Rider

i know of an white '89 in TX with new paint...

Comment

HOLY CRAP, I can't believe I put this in the wrong forum. Sorry for being an idiot.

Anyways... i'm rather ticked. I couldn't convince her that an E30 is the right car for her. BUT, at least she wants to stay in the "BMW family" by getting an E36. She'll just need to increase her spending limit....
      Michael Spiegle

'01 Ford Escape / Daily Driver
      '99 M3 / Track Car
      '87 325is bronzit / wtf car
      '06 Daytona Triumph 675 / Daily Rider

Comment

Working...
      X