m50 swap parts needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

m50 swap parts needed

Im starting an m50 swap this weekend on fairly short notice... long story but i have another post about it on here if youre interested. I need the basic parts to get this thing mounted up.

e28 motor mounts
    e34 oil pan, pickup ,and dipstick

does the m20b25 fit in with stock exhaust manifolds? I can make the exhaust however I want but I need to know if I need a new manifold for clearance issues. If I do then I need that too.

It would be awesome if some of this stuff was local that I could pick up this weekend sometime. If not anyone have leads on this stuff besides a boneyard?
    84 325m50
    87 325is
    01 325i

Custom Cast and Powder Coated Trunk Badges FOR SALE 327, 330, 332, 335, 340

Originally posted by ian325is View Post
    Im starting an m50 swap this weekend on fairly short notice... long story but i have another post about it on here if youre interested. I need the basic parts to get this thing mounted up.

e28 motor mounts
    e34 oil pan, pickup ,and dipstick

does the m20b25 fit in with stock exhaust manifolds? I can make the exhaust however I want but I need to know if I need a new manifold for clearance issues. If I do then I need that too.

It would be awesome if some of this stuff was local that I could pick up this weekend sometime. If not anyone have leads on this stuff besides a boneyard?
    M50 swap is fine with either. 24v manifold, OBD1or2 you just have to make something to fit from there back. I'll check if we have any unclaimed pans laying around, only 24v swap mounts we have are a set of condors.
    Shawn @ Bimmerbuddies
    Bimmerbuddies LLC
    717-388-1256
    2971a Roundtop Rd, Middletown PA 17057
    bimmerbuddiesllc@gmail.com

Comment

Working...
    X