WTB: LSD, Shocks, booster delete

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB: LSD, Shocks, booster delete

Booster delete kit. Probably going to buy the Massive one new, but figured I'd ask

Need a 3.25 or 3.15 LSD

Bilstein sports, lightly used is fine

Also a clutch kit for a ZF 320
    Last edited by Pocket Chant; 10-24-2014, 09:01 AM.
    1987 325is, S50B30US, Kamei side skirts, Zender Spoiler.
    MT2 Wheel, 95 M3 Rack, Condor Speed Shop knob, UUC SSK w/ DSSR, Billy Sports/GE Coilovers, KAMotors CAI.

Originally posted by MclubSport
    Why you have a badge on wheel ? You do not know what car you have? But if you have a mustache, you know better where is your mouth?

Horrible with responding to PMs, I'm so sorry.

Have you thought about moving your original booster over half an inch? There is a write up on here somewhere. I did it and its been perfect so far (And you keep the same brake pedal feel).
    PNP Adapter Harness Wiring for M52TU, M54, S54, M60, M62, M62TU, S62, M50, S50, M52, S52 & MORE

sigpic

Comment

Have Porsche 944 ATE booster

I have a 1987 Porsche 944 ATE booster. Send me a PM with your email and I'll send pictures.

Don M
      Colorado Springs

Comment

@Sweet I already have the swap completed, and I'm not really looking to do any modifications like that.

Bump
        MT2 Wheel, 95 M3 Rack, Condor Speed Shop knob, UUC SSK w/ DSSR, Billy Sports/GE Coilovers, KAMotors CAI.

Why you have a badge on wheel ? You do not know what car you have? But if you have a mustache, you know better where is your mouth?

Comment

Bump

Comment

Bump

Comment

bampo

Comment

Originally posted by Pocket Chant View Post
                Booster delete kit. Probably going to buy the Massive one new, but figured I'd ask

Need a 3.25 or 3.15 LSD

Bilstein sports, lightly used is fine

Also a clutch kit for a ZF 320
                Have the clutch stuff and whole trans and everything too PM me if interested
                Shawn @ Bimmerbuddies
                Bimmerbuddies LLC
                717-388-1256
                2971a Roundtop Rd, Middletown PA 17057
                bimmerbuddiesllc@gmail.com

Comment

Working...
                X