Need rear passenger spring seat for 325ix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need rear passenger spring seat for 325ix

My daugther's 88 325ix rear passenger spring support/seat colapsed and I need to get another one to have welded in. Does anyone have one or can anyone cut one out of their E30 hulk? This is not and ix specific part so there should be tons of them around ... but we don't need a rotted one.
    I am willing to pay and to pay to have it fedexed to NH.

Let me know... we have to keep this ix running and driving ( she is a grad student at UNH... and the ix is the best littel car for her ).

Rev3 help a Dad out.

there is a couple e30s at hollands in billerica...they are open on saturdays. might want to give brandy brow a call (they are in plaistow), they are open even on Sundays and all cars are supported by railroad ties so it'd be really easy to get to with a sawzall
    1991 318is ---230K - DD
    1991 318i ---- 308K - retired

Originally posted by RickSloan
    so if you didnt get it like that did you glue fuzzy oil to the entire thing?

Comment

No Joy

I just checked with both of those yards and neither has an E30 of any type. Thanks for trying.

Comment

Can you specify which part you need, maybe reference with realoem? I got seats..

Comment

Originally posted by roznic View Post
          Can you specify which part you need, maybe reference with realoem? I got seats..
          I don't think the OP needs an actual part you can buy. It sounds like he needs the area above the rear spring that the body sits on. I've seen those areas rust out on several iX's.
          www.instagram.com/snwmble
          #snwmble

Current:
          '05 BMW M3 - Silver Grey/Imola Red
          '90 BMW 325iX - Sterling Silver/Houndstooth sport(5-speed converted)
          '15 Mini Countryman - Blazing Red/Carbon Black

Past:
          '01 Audi Allroad - Light Silver/Platinum Saber Black
          '88 BMW 325iX - Diamond Schwarz/Silver sport *Sold*
          '01.5 1.8TQ - Brilliant Black/Nogaro Alcantara ...after 8.5yrs, *Sold* =(
          '90 BMW 325i - Schwarz/Tan sport *Sold*
          '89 BMW 325ix - Diamond Schwarz/Black sport *Sold*

Comment

Originally posted by audiquattrot View Post
            I don't think the OP needs an actual part you can buy. It sounds like he needs the area above the rear spring that the body sits on. I've seen those areas rust out on several iX's.

Oh, thx for clarifying then... Well, I got the whole car!

Comment

Working...
            X