Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NorCal: Alum. Bumper Trim, AWI Driver Side Fender, early model tails, IS Fogs +more!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NorCal: Alum. Bumper Trim, AWI Driver Side Fender, early model tails, IS Fogs +more!

Please PM me if you have these

Bumper surrounds for Divingboards (that holds the sidemarkers) -- must be in straight + clean condition -- looking to get complete set for front + rear
    Must be from 1987 and older! -- 88 doesn't fit!

2-front, and the 3 pieces in the back

- perfect condition Alpine White I driver's side fender for coupe (pick up in Bay Area only)
    - e30 early model tail lights no cracks
    - is/es early model fog lights (just need 1, but would take 2)
    - (3) 14" basketweave center caps (will take any amount you have)
    - black e30 floor mats
    - any rear apron for early E30
    Last edited by jprastrullo; 06-04-2015, 03:56 PM.

My '87 Alpinweiß 325is Build Thread | Parts FS | Parts Wanted | Feedback

if you cant find one in CA, I can freight you a swap kit.
    1991 E30 M3 Brilliant/black - S54B32/5M
    1990 E30 318iT RHD Lagunagrun/tan - S52B32Turbo/5M
    2011 E82 1M VO/blk/6M
    1991 E31 850i red/grey/6M
    1997 F355 spider red/tan/6M

Comment

Originally posted by 2.5-12 View Post
      if you cant find one in CA, I can freight you a swap kit.
      No way, shipping costs would be killer! I'll let you know though.

best,
      JP

Comment

ttt

Comment

I have a complete set of painted bumper surrounds that came off a '90 or '91 vert. Believe they are lachsilber but can't remember off the top of my head. Let me know if your interested as they are just taking up space. Decided not to use them on my car and I could use the money for my M60 swap. Was thinking like $150 obo shipped because of sizes of packages.
          BTW, I sold a complete 5 speed swap and shipping was less than $50 for both packages together (1 for trans and 1 for misc parts). Was about the same when I purchased my new swap too.
          Some people just need a sympathetic pat...
          on the head...
          WITH A HAMMER!!!

Comment

Originally posted by artoo93 View Post
            I have a complete set of painted bumper surrounds that came off a '90 or '91 vert. Believe they are lachsilber but can't remember off the top of my head. Let me know if your interested as they are just taking up space. Decided not to use them on my car and I could use the money for my M60 swap. Was thinking like $150 obo shipped because of sizes of packages.
            BTW, I sold a complete 5 speed swap and shipping was less than $50 for both packages together (1 for trans and 1 for misc parts). Was about the same when I purchased my new swap too.
            ahh wanted to just have the trim black -- for a much cheaper price... not in a rush with these

Comment

Originally posted by jprastrullo View Post
              ahh wanted to just have the trim black -- for a much cheaper price... not in a rush with these
              No problem. They are just taking up space in my shed and threw out a price to start with as I most likely won't be using them. Let me know if you change your mind. Could always paint them and have a smooth finish rather than the rough of the standard black!! ;D Good luck with your search.
              Some people just need a sympathetic pat...
              on the head...
              WITH A HAMMER!!!

Comment

^^ thanks man.

ttt

Comment

ttt

Comment

ttt

Comment

ttt

Comment

Hello Homie!

Are you still interested in my dash?

Instagram @prsvere88
                        Transaction Feedback

Comment

Originally posted by Eufonik View Post
                          Hello Homie!

Are you still interested in my dash?
                          Of course -- but no funds for it at the moment. Really focusing on saving for swap parts.

Don't wait on me though :-). If you still have it by the time I'm ready, I'd be more than happy to take it off your hands.

Comment

Still looking for some of these items --this is the priority

1. driver's side fender AWI

Comment

ttt -- updated my wanted list

Comment

Working...
                              X