X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB: Crappy, but mechanically sound Sport Seats [SoCal]

Seats purchased.

Gentlemen,

I'm looking for a pair of mechanically functioning Sport seats please.
    They can be in any condition with headrests - as long as they function and don't drop backwards upon engaging the reclining adjustment lever.

If you're interested in a year-old reupholstered Naugahyde Cardinal-ish Sport interior with matching rear ski-pass bench (no cards), I'll trade you that +$650 in cash from your end.
    I'm not looking to spend over $100 for beat up seats. I've already missed out on two offers for $100 and $110 because of my bad scheduling. :|

I'm in 91745, Southern Cali.

Thank you!
    Last edited by ak-; 06-21-2015, 04:13 PM.

1991 325iS turbo

Lookin'

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

:]

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

Got a pair. Passenger is in very good shape, driver's has small hole in left upper bolster and bottom cushion is torn up. From a vert, pearlbeige. Mechanically sound, have headrests. $200 for the pair. PM me your email if you want pics.

Comment

Originally posted by TSI View Post
          Got a pair. Passenger is in very good shape, driver's has small hole in left upper bolster and bottom cushion is torn up. From a vert, pearlbeige. Mechanically sound, have headrests. $200 for the pair. PM me your email if you want pics.
          Thanks! Think you're too far though and I'm looking for worse condition seats than that - I wouldn't offer you close to you're asking price.

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

:) I'll be making a separate FS thread for my Dark Cardinal Red Sport interior with ski-pass soon.

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

Originally posted by ak- View Post
              Thanks! Think you're too far though and I'm looking for worse condition seats than that - I wouldn't offer you close to you're asking price.
              That was one of the most civilized responses I've seen in a while on r3v. Thanks, good luck with your search, and free bump.

Comment

Originally posted by TSI View Post
                That was one of the most civilized responses I've seen in a while on r3v. Thanks, good luck with your search, and free bump.
                Golden rule my friend!

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

Geez I want you cardinal seats. Looking forward to the fs thread

Comment

So can I buy your seats?

Comment

Originally posted by slc325ix View Post
                      So can I buy your seats?
                      Awh, thanks for the interest, but a friendly guy from SB came to pick them up from me.

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

Working...
                      X