Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB Bumper Swap Parts

Hey guys,

New to the forum, this is my first post so my apologies if it's in the wrong place or anything..

I'm planning on doing a plastic bumper swap on my 87 vert (currently diving boards). I've been checking eBay and craigslist for bumpers and all the necessary parts to swap. If anyone has bumpers, brackets, etc for a swap, i'd love to the them off of your hands! I'm located in the bay area, CA but can do a Paypal transaction or whatever is needed, I already bought the front bumper trim left and right (Euro).

thanks in advance.

I have rear bumper shocks, rear side brackets and front turn signal housings with lenses

Comment

Originally posted by roznic View Post
      I have rear bumper shocks, rear side brackets and front turn signal housings with lenses
      I'll PM you ! thanks!

Comment

Do u have the 87 air dam. I am looking for the hella fog light and body. I have a kit that have never been installed. air dam fits over bumper, side skirts, and rear apron. I just like to leave my car stock and have no plan on ever fitting them. I have been too busy and lazy to post them for sale.

Comment

Im in San Mateo and have both front and rear plastic bumpers in alpine white with no cracks, trims nice, ect. Only thing is I don't have shocks.

Edit: I see you bought euro trim, take the US trim anyways lol

1992 M tech 2 Convertible - S50 Swap
          1992 e34 Touring- S50 Swap
          1992 325i-S50 Swap (SOLD)

1995 e36 M3 Mugello Red - S50 (SOLD)
          1991 325i Convertible Laguna Green (SOLD)
          1987 325i (SOLD);1992 M tech 2 Convertible (SOLD)
          1988 325i Convertible Alpine White (SOLD)
          Brilliantrot Convertible 80k Miles (SOLD)
          1992 325i Convertible Schwarz (SOLD)
          1992 318i Convertible Project-Finished (SOLD)

Comment

Originally posted by KIRIEIW View Post
            Im in San Mateo and have both front and rear plastic bumpers in alpine white with no cracks, trims nice, ect. Only thing is I don't have shocks.

Edit: I see you bought euro trim, take the US trim anyways lol
            Damn! if i only would have saw your post earlier, i just purchased a front set up…but I'd be glad to meet up and buy your rear bumper set up off of you! and i can find the shocks somewhere else, no worries man. let me know if you can meet up this week or next..

Comment

Originally posted by lovug653 View Post
              Do u have the 87 air dam. I am looking for the hella fog light and body. I have a kit that have never been installed. air dam fits over bumper, side skirts, and rear apron. I just like to leave my car stock and have no plan on ever fitting them. I have been too busy and lazy to post them for sale.
              i don't have the 87 air dam, sorry man

Comment

I have the rear shocks that came off my 91 325ic. $60 + ship for the pair.
                Plastic core that goes behind the bumper cover $25 + ship

GP

Comment

Working...
                X