Need A Patch Panel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need A Patch Panel

I need a rust free Plate light patch. ASAP, please some one down south has to have a car that they are parting. Let me know what's out there.

Thanks
    RJ
    Originally posted by Fusion
    If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
    The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
    William Pitt-

Originally posted by mrsleeve
    I need a rust free Plate light patch. ASAP, please some one down south has to have a car that they are parting. Let me know what's out there.

Thanks
    RJ

I'm sure I've got one- I can cut it pretty much anyway you want it- within reason.

I'm away on a trip right now, but I'll be back home next tues night.
    Lemme know if you can wait- and post up a pic or description of EXACTLY how you need it cut.

Thanks, Bret

Comment

anyone??? this has had me at a stand still for 2 months
      If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
      The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
      William Pitt-

Comment

if only taking a plasma cutter or a cutting wheel on a die/angle grinder was doable at the junkyard. cant imagine trying it with a hacksaw. Sorry I cant help.

Comment

Originally posted by Rigmaster
          I'm sure I've got one- I can cut it pretty much anyway you want it- within reason.

I'm away on a trip right now, but I'll be back home next tues night.
          Lemme know if you can wait- and post up a pic or description of EXACTLY how you need it cut.

Thanks, Bret
          What, Bret's offer was not good enough?

Comment

Originally posted by SchnellerVert
            What, Bret's offer was not good enough?
            never got one after 2 pm's

William Pitt-

Comment

what year is you car? I'm parting an 86 i'd cut up
              All Your Base Is Belongs To Us

Comment

Originally posted by JeffNJM3
                what year is you car? I'm parting an 86 i'd cut up
                88, need the whole center section from the center of the tail light s on each side all the way down to the seam behind the bumper

William Pitt-

Comment

sorry, your gunna need a piece from a 88-91 car, mine is a 86
                  All Your Base Is Belongs To Us

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve
                    88, need the whole center section from the center of the tail light s on each side all the way down to the seam behind the bumper
                    since you from mich try Body Werks in Detroit

Comment

Working...
                    X