WTB: Rear Bumper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB: Rear Bumper

I got rear ended yesterday at a stop sign... and my bumper is toast. It was pushed up about 2 inches so I figure I will need new bumper shocks too. I have the plastic bumper stock as my car is a 89, but I am open to suggestions if anybody has any other types of rear bumpers/kits/ideas.

Just send me a pm if you have anything~ Thanks

-Quint

Got a Zinno red rear bumper on ebay: Auction number # 170001805884

Also will have a Diamond schwarz, Schwarz, and Calypso rear bumpers available soon as well. If anyone is interested PM for details.

Thanks,

-Todd

Comment

i have one in diamond black if interested minus the center strip. pm me if interested.

Comment

dang sorry to hear that quint. I wish I had a spare around.
        ///Alpinweiß II 24v 91' 318is, Alpinweiß III 99' 323i, 04' Yamaha R6 SE for sale, 00' VW GTi, 83' El Camino BURNED, 01' P71sold, 92' Miatasold

Comment

I have 2. I am in Virginia Beach.

1988 M3
          1990 325i w/ supercharged S50

Comment

Originally posted by td325ic
            Got a Zinno red rear bumper on ebay: Auction number # 170001805884

Also will have a Diamond schwarz, Schwarz, and Calypso rear bumpers available soon as well. If anyone is interested PM for details.

Thanks,

-Todd

Did anyone see the ending price on this bumper?? $325!!! for one bumper!!!!!

Damn.

Good job man.

;)

Comment

Even still, at 325. From the dealer all those components add up to about 1000. its a deal!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by e30 Groupie
                Even still, at 325. From the dealer all those components add up to about 1000. its a deal!

Meh, the going rate seems to be $150-200 per bumper for good used. $325 is a GREAT price (for the seller....).

Yes, I'm just jealous... :)

Comment

Originally posted by Rigmaster
                  Did anyone see the ending price on this bumper?? $325!!! for one bumper!!!!!

Damn.

Good job man.

;)
                  Yeah, that auction was unbelievable. I was seriously dumbfounded for awhile after that. heheh, I mean man you're right, I really lucked out on that one.

Still, I think one of the reasons it went so high was because I was one of the few sellers willing to ship it. Since the rear bumper is so large most people only do local pickup. I built a nice wooden crate for it and got it to the guy within 5 days after payment. He already gave me positive feedback for it.

Coincidently I have another red rear bumper that is in even better condtion now up for auction. Item number: 170008596175

Quint, or anyone else looking, I still have a Diamond Schwarz, Calypso, and Bronzit rear bumpers in good condition. I do have a schwarz rear bumper I'd be willing to let go for cheap because it has flaking paint and a small dent that could be easily filled and sanded before painting.

-Todd

Comment

quint, i have a delpin rear bumper cover. did you get your manifolds?
                    sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X