WTB: Instrument Cluster for 1989 325i

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB: Instrument Cluster for 1989 325i

My tach has failed and it has been tested to be the instrument cluster as I have replace the batteries in the SI board, checked my tach fuse, and tested ECU wires for the tach.

Hoping for a good deal, but I really need this considering my clutch is worn and bites at different points, so I need to know my RPM's.

Thank you!

1989 325is Coupe - Bonnie *SOLD*
    1991 325isCoupe - Astro

I have a BMW addiction, I guess that's what brings me here today :D

Photographer / Audiophile - Purveyor of Quality
    StanceWorks Fanatic - Track Inspired / Quality Builds

I have two clusters that I use for parts....recently have mine restored, so I am looking to get rid of one....one of them has a speedometer that works intermitantly, but the tach and everything else always work....You can just swap over what you need. $20 plus shipping and its yours. I can provide pictures
    1997 Artic Silver M3
    CES GT4094r 651hp/615tq @ 24 psi

Comment

Originally posted by BMWManiac View Post
      I have two clusters that I use for parts....recently have mine restored, so I am looking to get rid of one....one of them has a speedometer that works intermitantly, but the tach and everything else always work....You can just swap over what you need. $20 plus shipping and its yours. I can provide pictures
      Wow. That is quite the offer. So essentially I would just need to swap over the speedo bits to have a fully working cluster?

1991 325isCoupe - Astro

Comment

Yes, or take the best of both your clusters and make one great one. The tach definitely works since I relied up on it when my speedometer stopped working!

I'm not looking to get rich off selling parts. I'd like to get it out of my garage, and make it worth my while to take a trip to the post office....$20 is enough to grab some beers for Sunday football....
        1997 Artic Silver M3
        CES GT4094r 651hp/615tq @ 24 psi

Comment

I will certainly take it off your hands my man! You are a good fella.

1991 325isCoupe - Astro

Comment

Working...
          X