E30 M3 rear hubs and 318ti carriers, or any similar 5-lug rear swap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

E30 M3 rear hubs and 318ti carriers, or any similar 5-lug rear swap

Like the title states only looking for 5-lug rear swap parts. Preferably M3 hubs because I want to keep stock offset. I know there were a few adapter group buys going on awhile ago, so I'm interested in any of that stuff too. Let me know, thanks
    Owned lots of E30's
    Currently sporting:
    85 324td
    86 535i
    89 635csi
    Feedback thread

I have the rear trailing arms from a 97 318ti that I am parting. PM me if interested!
    The difference between porcupines and BMWs is that porcupines have the pricks on the outside!

Comment

How much for the caliper carriers shipped to 18951?
      Owned lots of E30's
      Currently sporting:
      85 324td
      86 535i
      89 635csi
      Feedback thread

Comment

Contact RRT in Dulles Va. Not mine so please don't ask me. I'm just cross posting for you.

I Have a Stoptech E30M3 Big Brake kit for sale. Had it for 3 seasons. Going with different front end and I can’t use it.
        Calipers are Black, and I have fairly new rotors with some spares.
        Shipping @buyers expense, I am in Northern VA, and can meet up @VIR or Summit, or around the Wash. DC region.

BBK kit: $1500.00
        Front and rear 5 lug E30 M3 suspension available.
        Prefer to sell whole.
        Rear: Includes newly rebuilt rear calipers, rear trailing arms, axels with new wheel bearings in hubs.
        Front: Strut tubes with single adjustable Ohlins Dampers, rebuilt used 1 season.

$2000.00 for front and rear 5 lug setup, and will make package deal if BBK wanted too for $3000.00
        Shipping @ buyers expense.

All parts in very good condition and are located now at RRT in Dulles, VA
        https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

Working...
        X