List of things I need

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

List of things I need

So Just thought I would throw this up to see if anyone had stuff sitting around. Plus, TBH Part prices are fckn crazy these days. so trying to save some cash lol. So if you have any of these and are willing to cut me a good deal shoot me a message. I will try and keep this as current as possible, so if its listed I still need it.

smaller shippable stuff
    A/C / recirc switch
    Good cap and rotor
    Clear fuse box cover
    TPS
    Known good CPS (type for bellhousing) X2
    255lph or 300lph in tank pump either Walbro or Aeromotive (not Fleebay)
    Adapter for fuel rail to use aftermarket FPR
    Rear portion of center console (mine has broke rear ashtray insert)
    19# injectors
    Megasquirt CHEAP! or willing to trade for some awesome stuff :)
    ETA coolant temp sensor the one closest to fuel rail IDK if the "I" has the same

Bigger items local would be nice but will pay shipping if its not too bad.

885 head dual valve springs (just needs to be rebuild able)
    rear driver door, preferably Bronzit but whatever
    tan leather sport seats, willing to trade for black (driver needs redone)
    no crack dash lol
    Roof Rack with fairing

Thanks for looking.

I also have lots of good stuff to trade. I build aerial photography platforms. I currently have a couple long range fixed wing systems and one quadcopter type system. They come ready to run with video downlink and fully programmable flight control systems with GPS and on board sensors. This allows them to take off fly a mission and land on their own. or once in the air do stuff as follow a cell phone or keep camera pointed at a certain location. Great for that dramatic cinematic shot of your E30 :) If you are interested in a trade please PM me. The main thing I would trade for would be a Megasquirt system and some other items to get close to the value. I am willing to take a slight loss on the trade though.
    sigpic

I have the first five items on your list and probably the rear center console. Pm me if you still need!
    The difference between porcupines and BMWs is that porcupines have the pricks on the outside!

Comment

I have a thule roof rack with the desired old stlye faring for 150 plus shipping I also have a nearly crack free dash with 2 small cracks in the pass side recessed storage area, im looking for 150 plus shipping for the dash

Comment

So just fyi. I may have found a parts car with most of this stuff. I will know in a couple days. If not I'll be contacting you guys to work out a deal. Thanks for all the quick replies!

P.s. I got like 10 pm's from scammers trying to get me to buy their stuff and contact them on shady emails. Most were extremely obvious, but just beware !

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
        sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X