X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wtb: 525 or 173 ecu

either one will work. fast shipping would be appreciated
    Chris
    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by TimKninja
    Im more afraid of this thread turning into one of those classic R3v moments, where Pizza gets delivered.

Got both, you know where I live.... :)

I'll be home most of the afternoon tomorrow.

Bret.

Comment

ill take a 525... im so pissed off right now, i wont be able to get out there till like 630 is that alright?
      Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Im more afraid of this thread turning into one of those classic R3v moments, where Pizza gets delivered.

Comment

Originally posted by NC325iC
        ill take a 525... im so pissed off right now, i wont be able to get out there till like 630 is that alright?

Crap man, what happened??? (only if you want to tell...).

I'll be here, call before you head this way to make 100% sure.

Bret.

Comment

ill be sure to call, dont know if your still up and checkin this or not but i might try to get out there at lunch if i can. youll get to see the unofficial first e36 m3 vert in the US when i come out there

Comment

Working...
          X