WTB all black interior.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB all black interior.

Need full black interior for a 4 door. Looking for black IS style front seats. Looking for one's in excellent condition and preferably close to omaha for pick up.

To be clear, I need front and back seats, door cards, and front foot well speaker covers.
    Shoot me some pictures and some offers, again I don't want to ship these, so within a few hundred miles from Omaha.
    Last edited by CaffeinatedSoul; 06-15-2016, 08:01 AM.

Speaker covers have been found. Anyone with some good seats and door cards?

Comment

I post my Sport seats yesterday ,check them out..It would require shipping of course :)

Comment

I seen them, but for the cost of shipping a seat like that I'd rather just wait for something a bit more local.

Comment

Yeah makes sense GL

Comment

I have some decent door cards. Pm me if interested!
            The difference between porcupines and BMWs is that porcupines have the pricks on the outside!

Comment

Still mainly looking for something a bit more local.

Comment

Would be interested in e36 m3 seats as well. I might just get my seats reupolstered so if you have a seat with good foam of any color let me know. My driver seat could use new foam before I redo everything.

Comment

I'm willing to travel a bit, but nothing cross country. Or if someone can point me in the direction of a cheap upholstery kit for the whole car. Can only find front seats.

Comment

Bump. Can't seem to fine a decent upholstery kit that's not expensive as hell.

Comment

Working...
                    X