WTB: e30 325es - front valence - metal bumper

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • cirrusblue
    E30 Addict
    • Oct 2014
    • 433

    #1

    WTB: e30 325es - front valence - metal bumper

    WTB: e30 325es - front valence - metal bumper

    Looking for 325es or metal bumper front valence - that fits the early fog lights.
    The 86es had it. Any condition interested.

    List Date: 9/21/2016

    For more info, click here to view the original listing: WTB: e30 325es - front valence - metal bumper
    --------------------------------------
    Want to Buy (WTB) Please Contact Buyer with offers.


    --------------------------------------
  • artoo93
    E30 Modder
    • Feb 2009
    • 909

    #2
    I have one complete with the fogs and the mounting bracket that I will most likely not be using as I currently have a Zender valance that I like better. The mounting bracket will need some repair and there is one crack that will need fixed. I will try and get some pictures later today . Make me an offer including shipping as it is just sitting around collecting dust and I would rather someone make use of it.
    Some people just need a sympathetic pat...
    on the head...
    WITH A HAMMER!!!

    Comment

    • ClassicEuroParts
      E30 Addict
      • Jul 2013
      • 559

      #3
      Euro metal front valance for early model E30 (September 1985 -1987) and (1985-1990 for convertible). This has the extra cooling cutouts for the  Air

      Comment

      • cirrusblue
        E30 Addict
        • Oct 2014
        • 433

        #4
        All set thank you

        Someone contacted me with an es valance so I'm all set - thank you v much!

        Comment

        Working...