Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB: WTB: Cruise Control Brackets

WTB: WTB: Cruise Control Brackets

I bought all the cruise control parts from someone here but they neglected to send me the brackets. They havent responded to PM or email and havent logged in for a month.

So...

I need the bracket that holds the actuator in place under the hood (next to the air filter) and I also need the bracket that holds the brain in place under the dash. I will pay $25 shipped for these (I think theyll fit in a small usps flatrate otherwise we can up the price a bit for shipping) If you have a parts/race car around with these brackets please contact me

List Date: 9/26/2016

For more info, click here to view the original listing: WTB: WTB: Cruise Control Brackets
    --------------------------------------
    Want to Buy (WTB) Please Contact Buyer with offers.

--------------------------------------
    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by TimKninja
    Im more afraid of this thread turning into one of those classic R3v moments, where Pizza gets delivered.

let me take a look after work today and see what i have. i'll get back to you this afternoon. pn 2 and 5 correct?
    Attached Files
    sigpic

Comment

Yes 2 and 5

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk
      Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Im more afraid of this thread turning into one of those classic R3v moments, where Pizza gets delivered.

Comment

Bought and paid for

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
        X