Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WTB: My e30 coupe needs a hood plus driver's side fender. And more!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New to the e30 world, but not to Bimmers. I picked up a mechanically sound 5spd 325e that isn't rusted too bad, but the front fender and hood were involved in a light collision. They're fully functional, but ugly. If you're in the midwest and you have fenders and/or a hood (preferably in brilliontrot) let me know. I could PayPal but shipping a hood probably isn't the most economical idea.

Also I could use plenty of other e30 stuff. I need a shifter boot (or a full short throw kit) and I'm looking to get some 4x100 15s for a decent price. PM me!

List Date: 11/16/2016

For more info, click here to view the original listing: WTB: My e30 coupe needs a hood plus driver's side fender. And more!
    --------------------------------------
    Want to Buy (WTB) Please Contact Buyer with offers.

--------------------------------------

I have a good hood, fender in Minneapolis. both are non factory colors.
    1991 E30 M3 Brilliant/black - S54B32/5M
    1990 E30 318iT RHD Lagunagrun/tan - S52B32Turbo/5M
    2011 E82 1M VO/blk/6M
    1991 E31 850i red/grey/6M
    1997 F355 spider red/tan/6M

Comment

Just yesterday I stumbled upon a Bimmer shop near me in Iowa City. A guy there offered me a hood from his grey e30 parts car for $75. At this point, I probably won't make a road trip to Minnesota unless its for a hood of my same paint code in reasonable condition (I still have the original brilliant red single-stage paint). However, I do need/want other things: interior pieces, a shifter kit, maybe some cams from an i model..

Comment

Working...
      X