Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB Convertible rear seat

Hi all,

I've been on the hunt locally forever for a rear vert seat in good condition to no avail. So, I am looking for a black leather rear seat, preferably with no holes, but I wont be bothered by a single rip in it either (anything is better than mine).
    Let me know what you have.

Rear vert seat

I have a tan convertible rear seat top and bottom that was reupholstered a couple years ago but it faded a little bit just underneath the seat belts but it is super soft and mint condition otherwise it would be a really good candidate for a dye job I would sell it for 350.bucks plus shipping. It Is just a cover though right now it’s on a cushion but I need the cushion to reupholster my seat I do have another set of cushions that I would send with it if you really need cushions. I can send you photos of it if you’re interested before I even pull them off of the cushions so you could see exactly what it looks like and how well it fits. oh and is completely leather even on the sides. If you are interested my cell number is 831-818-8205 and I can text you photos. Thanks, Geoff.

Comment

I have a complete tan convertible rear seat. Foam, cover, everything.
      Patrick Henry

1989 325iC build: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=316880

Comment

Working...
      X