X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here is the pic Sam

Comment

Originally posted by MA325is88 View Post
      Pic coming today Sam. Still 50 for the both, just tired of the thread hijacking and cut throating every time I try to sell a part that someone posts a want for.
      Dude, this is a wanted thread. Open invite for all sellers. Since when is this your thread?

Different story if this was your FS thread and people were trying to steal your buyers. Let's be reasonable.

-E
      WTB

Lots of good parts FS!

Comment

Originally posted by ErykTheRead View Post
        Dude, this is a wanted thread. Open invite for all sellers. Since when is this your thread?

Different story if this was your FS thread and people were trying to steal your buyers. Let's be reasonable.

-E

Hey!
        $40 for the rear windshield is not reasonable. Stop lowballing!

Sam, mine has an antenna piece attached to the inside of it.

Comment

Originally posted by alex View Post
          Hey!
          $40 for the rear windshield is not reasonable. Stop lowballing!

Sam, mine has an antenna piece attached to the inside of it.
          MINE MAKES +55 HP! Those things that look like defroster lines? Little tiny jet engines.

I got a whole truckload of parts for pretty cheap. The packrat in me wants to save them all for spares but the reality is the longer they sit around, the less likely they are to be useful to anybody.

That and the girlfriend is getting sick of car parts in the living room. :-(

-E
          WTB

Lots of good parts FS!

Comment

My point is that it would be common courtesy to say something like "I have one also if that one falls through", instead of lowballing and undercutting.

Comment

I'd sell you mine

but.................
              R.I.P 07/01/09 - 04/23/10 :(

Comment

Taking it out of the thread. I'd be pissed if a potential seller was scaring other sellers away from my wanted thread, but this isn't my thread.

Sam, good luck with the buy. Let me know if you have any interest in the trek to Boston.

-E
                WTB

Lots of good parts FS!

Comment

hey guys. are rear windsheilds cross compatable across all models (obviously besides convertables.) i have a 1990 325i 4dr

Comment

Lol @ OP Date

Comment

Working...
                    X