WTB: 89 325i car wiring harness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB: 89 325i car wiring harness

I need nearly everything except the engine harness. I fried some wires beneath my fuse box and rather mess with soldering under there, I am attempting to replace them.

I need an intact harness that is everything directly connected to the fuse box. From what I can tell, this runs to the headlights, the check light console by the sunroof, some of the driver door, gauge cluster, whatever cpu is under the driver dash, and to some stuff in the trunk and beneath the rear seat, maybe fuel pump.

Im in Iowa at 52245. Let me know if you've got one, what condition, if you know for sure it would work in an 89 325i, and the price + shipping. thanks.
    The bronzit is dead

Heres a picture from realoem.com. I think its harness labled 1.
    The bronzit is dead

Comment

I have a harness 96.6 % complete from a 4dr '89 325i.
      Some of the connectors at the ends of the branches like those for the power mirrors, front sidemarkers and some others have been cut off for sale and reuse.
      Wh , wH , wh , WH , wh .

Comment

I have one, fuse box with fuses and relays back to connectors, from a 87 cab. Also one from a 88 cab with fuse box cut off. Also sedan battery cable. $30 for complete one. It's close to 30 lbs. so shipping is going to be another $35. $65 total. I'm in 45213.

Comment

Working...
        X