WTB: E30M3 Driveshaft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB: E30M3 Driveshaft

I need an E30M3 driveshaft for my Euro 3.2 --> E30 318is engine swap. I am not in a big rush since the engine is still on it's way from Europe. Big thanks to Alex at ABL Original Parts - www.abloriginalparts.com, a great guy providing a great service.

So if you have one available now, or in the upcoming months, please keep me in mind.

I can be contacted at mike at motomotions dot com, or PM.

Thanks!

How is the wiring done with the Euro 3.2? The dual vanos stepped I think?

Pretty amazing setup. I am assuming a Euro 6 speed with this setup...

I have a E30 S50 shricks, euro hfm, well too much to list any ways it is tough for transaction right now... can't imagine the 321bhp.

Back to the thread... I may have a spare E30 M3 driveshaft in the next month or so. Working on something...
    Those that think they are, are not as they really are...

Comment

According to Alex, the wiring is the same as the US S50/52. He also has a work around for the Euro EWS, which is supposed to be considerably more integrated than the US version. I may just spring for the Treehouse Adapter to save some time.

I'm going to use the ZF trans. The 6-spd is around $2K and requires a custom driveshaft. I am willing to sacrifice OD (IIRC, 1-5 are the same as the ZF) to keep a couple grand in my pocket. :)

I want the shaft if it comes available. Just let me know.

Comment

I have one, I am asking $150 plus shipping.

Beau
        1988 BMW 325iS

Comment

I'll take it.

Comment

Working...
          X